Join the 12 WEEK SMART WOMEN
FITNESS CHALLENGE Spring Series!
You also have 100% flexibility. (You watch and do the training videos any time.)
Get ready for spring!
Clients LOVE IT!
It’s 10% of what traditional training costs and you get nutritional menus planning, online support and much more.
We know we need to stay active to live a higher quality of life.
We know Women get busy looking after everyone but themselves.
We know you want convenience, results, and time management.
The S.M.A.R.T. Women’s Fitness Challenge is:
Systematic (It follows a progressive plan of action, You clean up your diet and start training with proper body alignment and injury prevention in mind)
Measureable (You will see and feel the changes, energy, weight loss and mental health)
Attainable goals (The program sets you up to succeed! You eat REAL FOOD. You can rebuild your Body and your Health. P.S. If you’re super fit, it’s not for you)
Realistic goals (Rome wasn’t built in a day, it takes 21 days to change a habit pattern) this program gives you support and tools to achieve realistic Measurable change.
Testable results (Your body will look and feel younger, you’ll enjoy more energy, vitality and confidence)
This program is unique, like no other. It brings you multiple safe progressive foundation building videos that are designed for Women who want to build their fitness foundation, lose weight in Systematic therapeutic fashion.
There are 12 weeks of Fitness training broken down into 3 sections / phases Each phase has three Fitness videos
- Phase one is a foundational building series (to prevent injury and build your base)
- Phase two allows you to take your fitness to the next level with (bonus cardio training to boost your metabolism)
- Phase three brings your body training to your personal best. You will look and feel stronger, enjoy more energy and have lost a sensible amount of weight by following the Nutrition Program. You will not be on a diet.
- If you’re confused about food and weight loss strategies, you’re not alone. 80% of your results come from the kitchen.
- Meal planning for quick easy enjoyable meals that help people with conflicted health / energy / allergy issues. Eating can be easy and pleasurable while you drop unwanted pounds.
- Our mind is incredibly powerful. Receive inspirational tools through bonus video (s) and homework assignments. Reduce stress. Improve self esteem Become Your Personal Best
- 3 sets of Hand Weights/Dumbbells (ie. 5lbs / 8lbs / 10lbs ) – Choose your weights to match your level of fitness. Weights can increase as fitness increases.
- A skipping rope
- Floor mat and towel
- Aerobic Step with a minimum of one riser. Should be at least 6″ off the floor.
- Swiss ball
- Resistance bands with handles
Early Registration is NOW until Mar. 18, 2016.
Registration fee is $179.00 plus tax
Regular Registration is Mar. 19 – Apr. 15, 2016
Registration will be $200.00 plus tax
Challenge opens April 16th – Completes June 25th
To register, contact me @ 250-591-5327 or e-mail Germana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must include your name, telephone number, and top three goals to complete the registration process.
Hurry! Registration will close as of Apr. 15, 2016